We Are Chefs

WeAreChefs

As a "Talent Scout" for the world's largest food service provider, I wanted to make everyone here aware that I have openings in DC, New York, Maine, and New Jersey for Chef Managers, Executive Chefs and Sous Chefs. Please email me at jack.rakes@compass-usa.com or call my office at 914-935-5402 and let's talk. Please check out Compass Group North America at cgnad.com or compassgroupcareers.com to find out what we are all about. Thank You.

Tags: chef, executive, manager, sous

Views: 171

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to explore these job opening..I been out the loop for to long...you can hit me back here or my home....(973)672-1538..thanks
Hi,

Attached is my resume I work in private school through Flik Dining services in Maryland.I have many years of experience in the food service industry.Right now I am seaching to be an EX.Chef to better challege myself and the further my career.If you have connections in Maryland please let me know!

Thank you!

Charles Schulman
Attachments:
I never herd this before...the universal temp to cook chicken is 165,,,,and that you don't need water to make a

roux...these are some of the cituation I ran into apply for supervisory positions...that my schooling and experence ment nothing...I was trained in the best battle ground ..schooling .. .....that any chef can train under...the United States Navy.....NewYork Restuarant School..to some managers...this means nothing..i'm still unemployed and looking for a good fit...suggestions could help
I would also like to explore this . Attached is a resume.
Attachments:
Hello chef Jack D. Rakes
My name is Chef Antonio Duen I will attach my resume for your riview to see any posibilities for any of your opening positions. I would like to take a trip to any of this places that you have openings.
Regard
Chef Antonio
I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THE NY/NJ AREA
IF YOU NEED A RELIABLE , DEDICATED AND EDUCATED CHEF
LET ME KNOW

LISA HAYS CALLISON CEC, ACE
973-827-8353
C- 973-903-8495
Lisa, I thought I replied but do not see it here sohere is the info again - please email me at jack.rakes@compass-usa.com and let's connect and see what we can do together. In the meantime visit http://www.compassgroupcareers.com and see what you find!

Happy Holidays,
Jack

RSS

© 2014   Created by ACFChefs.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service