We Are Chefs

WeAreChefs

We all struggle with the search for qualified cooks who are willing to work on a seasonal basis. Would anyone be interested in starting an employee sharing program? The right person might be one who is on a quest early in their career to gain knowledge and exposure to different cuisines offered in different parts of the country and interested in working a portion of the year here and a portion there. I am located in a vacation area of northern Wisconsin where the club I work for is only open May thru October and would be interested in developing relationships with chefs from Arizona, California, Florida or anyplace where business slows severely in the summertime. There would be many benefits to both the employer and the employee in this situation. Please drop me a line if you are interested in discussing this subject further or if one of your staff may be interested. Thanks Chefs!

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

I am in the same boat you are, I am in Baltimore MD, and I am looking for summer interns too. I have positions for the Pool snack bar and for the Clubhouse Kitchen. Schools are a good starting point, but sometimes is better to find someone with experience. I will also would like to be contacted if anyone is interested. Regards

Chef Eduardo

I know how it is. I am an Executive Chef here in Florida our club is also seasonal but our season is from Nov to May. I would be happy to talk to you about employee sharing. Chef Norman Frei

Chef Keith

I know how it is. I am an Executive Chef here in Florida our club is also seasonal but our season is from Nov to May. I would be happy to talk to you about employee sharing. Chef Norman Frei

Reaching out to this group of Country Club/seasonal chefs: Our premier all boys traditional overnight Summer camp is looking for a Head Chef to join our team. We are looking for a Head Chef with extensive knowledge of food allergies, food service procedures, menu creation and kitchen safety. Must be able to manage a team of 10+ kitchen & dining hall staff, have strong knowledge and experience in cooking for over 400 guests daily plus special events.  We offer competitive salary, travel stipend, all room & board expenses and may include family accommodations.  This is a great opportunity for anyone currently working at a country club during the fall/winter/spring and is looking for a great summer experience.  Contact Jill for information: jill@campwinadu.com or 914-437-7200.

RSS

© 2014   Created by ACFChefs.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service